Multiled 36W lamp: 30s
Application: acrylic, gel, acrylic-gel styling, hybrid nails.
Soluble in remover? yes
Sticky layer (commonly known as dispersion layer): present
Color: metallic green
Shade: green glow with green and pink flakes
Opacity level: full after two coats
- We start by disinfecting our hands – our own and the client’s. We put on gloves and check that there are no contraindications to the manicure.
- We work out the shape of the free edge with a file of 100/180 gradation.
- We work out the cuticles – we adjust the method individually. We can push them back with a hoof pick, a stick and work on them with selected cutters.
- Mat the plate with a 100/180 gradation buffer, and remove the dust produced with a soft brush.
- Using a cotton ball soaked in classic cleaner, we wipe each nail and thoroughly degrease the plate.
- Apply primer – Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer.
- Apply a thin layer of the chosen hybrid base and cure for 30 seconds in a lamp.
- Paint the nails with magnetic hybrid polish in the selected shade. Before curing in the lamp, work the magnet away and closer to the plate creating the desired shape. Cure in a Mulitled lamp.
- Cover the nails with the selected hybrid top and cure again for 30-60 seconds in the lamp.
- After removing your hands from the lamp we wait about a minute.
- If you have chosen a top with a sticky layer*, wipe each nail with a cotton swab soaked in Sha Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
- With a dry cotton ball we can additionally polish the nails to add a spectacular shine.
- The *top without a sticky layer does not need to be wiped with Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner. All you need to do – one minute after removing your hands from the lamp – is to apply a drop of each of your chosen Shea Elixir with Keratin to the nail shafts.
If you want an expressive magnetic line apply the magnet close to the surface and quickly lift it up. Fix the pattern in a Multiled lamp.
If you want the glow effect to be slightly blurred you can apply the magnet further from the surface or slowly move it away from the surface. Fix the pattern in the Multiled lamp.