|Multiled 36W Lamp
– creamy texture
– in daylight gives the effect of a beautiful, glittery colour, while in the light of a flash the colour becomes reflective and sparkles with a million flecks
– ideal for use on the entire nail and as an accessory, also works well for embellishments and brush shading
- We start by disinfecting our own and the client’s hands
- Put on gloves and check for any contraindications to the manicure. We work out the shape of the free edge with a file of 100/180 gradation
- We work out the cuticles-method we adjust individually. We can push them back with a hoof pick, stick and work on them with the cutters of your choice
- Matte the plate with a 100/180 gradation buffer, and remove the dust produced with a soft brush.
- Using a cotton swab soaked in Classic Cleaner, wipe each nail and thoroughly degrease the plate
- Apply primer-Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer.
- Apply a thin layer of the chosen hybrid base and cure for 30 seconds in a lamp
- We paint our nails with Migotek Gel Polish hybrid polish. For full coverage we need two layers of color. Each of them is hardened for 30 seconds in a MultiLed lamp.
- Cover the nails with the chosen hybrid top and harden again for 30-60 seconds in the lamp
- After removing your hand from the lamp, wait about a minute
- If you chose a top with a sticky layer*, wipe each nail with a cotton ball soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
- With a dry cotton ball we can additionally polish our nails to add a spectacular shine.
The *top without a sticky layer does not need to be wiped with Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner. All you need to do is to-just one minute after removing your hands from the lamp-apply a drop each of the selected Shea Elixir with Keratin to the nail shafts.
To reduce the number of coats applied, yet increase saturation, we suggest applying a base colour similar to the colour of your chosen flash shimmer.