● a great way to make quick decorations;
● easy to apply;
● spices up even simple designs.
● Create any gel polish, gel or acrylic nail set.
● Cure gel polish layer for 30 seconds in a MultiLed lamp.
● After about 5 seconds, stamp the foil in spots on the sticky colour layer (remember that the matte side of the foil should touch the nail).
●Secure the design and the free edge with a top coat (Wet Look or Tip Top will work perfectly).
● Top coat shall be cured for 30 seconds in a MultiLed lamp. After removing hand from the lamp, wait about 1 minute.
● If we used Wet Look, wipe each nail with a lint-free cotton swab soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
The above method is just one of the proposals for working with Indigo transfer foils. If we want to stamp it precisely on ornaments, let’s reach for Paint Black Gel. Cure it in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds, wait 5 seconds and stamp the foil on the decoration. The entire look is secured with a top coat and cured again for 30 seconds
To stamp the Indigo transfer foil evenly, it’s worth reaching for Foil Glue, which we apply on the whole nail. More detailed tips on how to use it with glue are HERE.
Important! While working with foils, do not touch their matte side!