- Color: silver, mirrored
- Shade: silver
- Consistency: loose product
- Application: nail decoration
- APPLICATION: structural nails, over wet layer of gel/Effect Base or Wet Look, to create decorations such as: jewelry stones, fantasy french, to create decorative design elements, “disco” type of styling.
can be applied to a part of the nail or cover the entire surface. Great for fantasy French imitating broken glass.
APLICATION TIPS / HOW TO USE:
Recommendations under top coat:
- Do any styling (hybrid, gel, acrylic, acrylic-gel).
- Before applying the gel top coat, cover the nail with a thin layer of Effect Base or Protein Base and apply the selected mirror effect on it, arranging any pattern
- Cure the base together with the effect in a Multiled lamp for 30 seconds
- Thoroughly protect the particles with a top coat – the best is Wet Look
- Apply 1 thick layer and cure for 60 seconds in the Multiled lamp or two thinner layers – cured for 30 seconds each
- Wait a while after removing the top coat from the lamp and thoroughly remove the sticky layer with a cotton swab soaked in Shea Supershine Cleaner
Styling with sunken effect
- Start styling by washing your hands and disinfecting them (your own and the client’s)
- Push back the cuticles with a pick or stick and work them with the cutter of your choice, such as Cuticle 9
- Prepare the natural plate with a 180-grade file, wipe with Cleaner 1 and apply the appropriate primer
- Rub Protein Base into the plate with a brush and place for 30 seconds in a Multiled lamp
- Apply the selected stencil and build the skeleton with the selected builder gel – cure 30 seconds in the lamp
- Spread a thin layer of gel over the nail and the skeleton and do not cure
- Lay on the wet gel mirror effect
- Cure the gel together with the particles in the Multiled lamp for 30 seconds
- Remove the stencil and apply a larger portion of gel, such as Self Leveling Clear 120, to keep the nail structure correct
- Cure in Multiled lamp depending on thickness: 30-60 seconds
- Work out the shape of the nail with a 100/180 gradation file
- Clean off dust with a brush, clean with Wipe Off Cleaner and cover with any Top Coat e.g. Tip Top and cure in Multiled lamp for 30 seconds.