MultiLed 36 W Lamp – 30 s
- Soluble in the remover: yes.
- Sticky layer: present.
- Texture: creamy.
- Coverage level: full after 2 coats.
- Colour: blue-pink
- Shade: pearly
- Shiny, pearlescent finish
- Quick application without the need to rub in any powder
- Visibly shiny after 1 layer of gel polish
- Creamy consistency minimises the risk of flooding the cuticles
- Ease of shading with a brush
- The effect of a shiny, semi-transparent surface with particles
- Start with hand disinfection – yours and the clients. Check the condition of the skin and nails and make sure there are no contraindications for the procedure.
- Push the cuticles back with a cuticle pusher or a wooden stick, and then tidy them with selected e-file bits.
- Matte the nail plate with a buffer, then dust it off with a soft brush.
- Dehydrate each nail with a cotton pad soaked in Cleaner No. 1.
- Cover the nails with a selected primer.
- Apply a thin layer of the selected base and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply two layers of Irene Sirene gel polish curing each of them in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.
- Secure the styling with the selected top and cure for 30-60 seconds.
- Wait about 60 seconds for the top to cool down.
- If you chose a top with a sticky layer*, remove it with a cotton pad soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
- To add even more shine to your nails, buff them with a dry cotton pad.
*You don’t have to wipe a top without a sticky layer with Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner. After waiting for 1 minute, apply a selected Shea Elixir with keratin to the nail walls.
To get the effect of a shiny, semi-transparent surface with particles on any gel polish, apply a very thin layer of a selected Mermaid Gel Polish using a gel brush.
You’ll achieve an interesting effect by applying one layer of a cool shade from the Mermaid collection onto a white base (e.g. Whitemine Base or Mr. White).
Warmer shades from the Mermaid collection will be more visible on nudes or transparent bases.