Greenzilla gel varnish ensures easy application, minimises the risk of flooding the cuticles and creating streaks.
Intense shade of green speckled with black particles is perfect for both uniform stylings as well as fancy decorations.
Like other Indigo gel polishes, it has a safe formula.
- Start by disinfecting hands – yours and the client’s. Check the condition of the skin and nails and make sure there are no contra-indicators for the procedure.
- Using a stick or a cuticle pusher, gently move the cuticles up, and file them away with your favourite e-file bits.
- Use a 100/180 grit buffer to matt the nail plate, and then dust the surface off with a soft brush.
- Carefully degrease each nail with a lint-free pad soaked in Purple Cleaner.
- Coat your nails with a primer. Acid Free Primer will work for the vast majority of your clients. When performing a manicure on a more demanding plate, reach for Acid Primer.
- Apply a thin layer of the chosen base and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply the Greenzilla gel varnish and cure in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.
- Secure the styling with a top coat, e.g. Tip Top or Wet Look and cure the nails again for 30-60 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Wait about 60 seconds for the top to cool down.
- If you chose a top coat with a sticky layer*, remove it with a cotton pad soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
- To add even more shine to the nails, you can polish them with a dry cotton pad.
*You don’t have to wipe a top coat without a sticky layer with Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner. After waiting 1 minute, you can apply the selected keratin Shea Elixir to the nail folds.
|Multiled 36W Lamp
|LED 50W Lamp
|LED 24W Lamp
|LED 9W Lamp
|UV 36W Lamp
|Greenzilla Gel Polish 7ml