Are you captivated by our pastel diva, as well? Ela Pastela beautifully harmonizes with the sun-kissed skin. Take it on a holiday journey full of adventures – bet on manicure in a truly summer colour and welcome the long-awaited rest!
LED Lamp 9 W 30s
LED Lamp 24 W 60s
LED Lamp 50 W 60s
MULTILED Lampa 36 W 50s
UV Lamp 36 W 180s
- Soluble in remover? yes
- Dispersion layer current
- Consistency creamy Coverage Complete after 2 coats
- Application gel polish styles,gel styles,acrylic Styles
- Shade very light pastel purple-pink
- Ela Pastela gel polish minimizes the risk of flooding the cuticles and does not create streaks.
- Purple-pink shade of pastels harmonizes beautifully with tanned skin.
- You can wear it solo or use it for holiday nail designs.
- It is characterized by a safe formula – like all Indigo gel polishes.
- Remember to disinfect your hands and your customer’s hands first. Put on gloves, then assess the condition of your customer’s hands and nails, and check if there are any contraindications to the procedure.
- Delicately push back the cuticles (using a cuticle pusher or a stick), then work around them using selected bits.
- Matt the nail plate with a 100/180 gradation buffer, and remove the dust with a soft brush.
- Soak a lint-free cotton swab in purple Cleaner and carefully dehydrate each plate.
- Apply primer – most often it will be Acid Free Primer, but in the case of a more demanding plate, choose Acid Primer.
- Apply a thin layer of Whitemin Base and cure in the MultiLed lamp from 30 to 90 seconds (depending on the thickness of the layer).
- Apply the Ela Pastela gel polish. Two coats of colour are required to achieve full coverage. Cure each of them for 50 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Cover the nails with a top coat – Pro White will be perfect for it, but Tip Top or Wet Look can also be used. Cure for 30-60 seconds in the lamp. Remove the hands from the lamp and wait for approx. 1 minute.
- If you used a top coat with a sticky layer*, wipe each nail with a dust-free cotton swab soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
- If you wish to make your design even shinier, additionally polish your nails with a dry cotton swab.
*a top coat without the sticky layer does not have to be wiped with Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner. After waiting for one minute, you can apply selected Shea Elixir with creatinine to the nail walls.