Lamp Led 9 W: 180s
Lamp Led 24 W: 90s
Lamp Led 50 W: 120s
Lamp MULTILED 36 W: 60s
UV Lamp 36 W: 210s
● Beautiful black shade with multicoloured particles.
● Provides creamy consistency, allowing to avoid streaks and flooded cuticles.
● Easy to apply, enabling to create a perfect gel polish manicure.
● Does not chip off.
● Safe formula.
● Wash and disinfect your and your client’s hands. Put on gloves. Assess the condition of the client’s hands and nails to make sure that there are no contraindications for the treatment;
● Push the cuticles back using a cuticle pusher or a wooden stick and work on them with e-file bits;
● Use a 100/180 buffer for thorough matting of the nail plate;
● Remove excess nail dust with a soft brush;
● Thoroughly dehydrate the nail plate using a lint-free cotton swab and a Cleaner;
● Apply the appropriately selected primer (Acid Free Primer or Acid Primer);
● Apply a thin layer of the selected gel polish base and cure in the lamp (30 seconds in the MultiLed lamp);
● If the surface needs to be filed, use a lint-free cotton swab, Cleaner Wipe Off to remove the dispersion layer thoroughly;
● Use a 100/180 file or a 100/180 buffer to smoothen the surface of the base and the free edge;
● Remove the excess dust with a soft brush and wipe the surface with purple Cleaner or Wipe Off cleaner;
● Apply a coloured gel polish. Adjust the number of layers to the selected colour, and cure each of them depending on the lamp type;
● Use an appropriately selected top coat for a perfect finish, e.g. Tip Top, Super Matte, Wet Look.