The new formula Liquid Base has a slightly denser and self-levelling consistency. There’s no risk of accidental cuticle floods.
Liquid Base properties:
- created for people with a demanding nail plate
- helps to perform an ultra-thin styling
- a new denser formula gives easy application and makes the base gently self-levels without flooding the cuticles
- generous dispersion layer ensures better adhesion
- helps you to level the natural unevenness of the nail plate
- in the case of a demanding nail plate, it can be used as an additional base, which should be massaged in and cured before applying the main base
- it’s easy to remove – it dissolves in Remover, so it doesn’t require filing
- corrects partial nail loss and breaks, making the nails less susceptible to damage
- protects the nail plate against negative impacts of external factors
- Multi LED Lamp – 30 seconds
- UV Lamp – 2 minutes
Liquid Base usage example
To strengthen and level the natural nail plate, apply one layer of the base onto a properly prepped surface. Complete the styling along with the growth of the nail.
Remember – after curing Liquid Base, collect any excess dispersion layer from the surface. Do not wipe off completely but collect evenly with a dust-free swab or dry gel brush.