Consistency: loose product
Application: nail decorations
To be applied on: construction nails, rubbed into the sticky layer, to form stones on the nail, melted into the wet layer
- The distinctive feature of Princess decorations is the multi-coloured glow of particles of various sizes.
- Bitter Glitter particles delight with their orange and golden glow.
- They will work in both subtle and more expressive designs.
- Decorations are arranged irregularly, making each design a unique piece of art with exceptional brilliance.
- They perfectly sink into the uncured layer of the product, e.g. in the first hard gel layer.
- They are an ideal element of Fantasty French or Princess Nails decorations.
- Application on the uncured hard gel layer:
- Apply decorations with a brush, pusher or ombre brush on the first uncured hard gel layer (e.g. Easy Shape Milky Pink).
- Cure the nails for 60 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Apply another portion of hard gel and build the desired nail shape.
- Cure the nails again in the lamp for 60 seconds.
- Using a cotton swab soaked in Wipe Off Cleaner remove the sticky layer from the nails.
- Use a file to shape them.
- Apply a thin layer of top (e.g. Wet Look* or Tip Top) and cure the nails for 30-60 seconds.
- After removing the hands from the lamp, wait for about 60 seconds. If you chose a top with a sticky layer, remove it with a cotton swab soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
Application on the sticky layer:
- Create any gel polish, hard gel, acryl-gel or acrylic design.
- Cure the nail polish layer for 30 seconds in the MultiLed lamp.
- Delicately apply decorations on the sticky layer of the nail polish using your finger, a pusher or Mixing Tool.
- Secure the whole with a top e.g. Wet Look* and cure in the lamp for 30 seconds.
- Wait about 60 seconds after removing the hands from the lamp, and then wipe the nails with a lint-free cotton swab soaked in Shea Super Shine Effect Cleaner.
*If in doubt, it is worth protecting the design with two thin layers of the top Wet Look. Remember to cure each of them!